“Yoni” is the sanskrit word for the female genitalia which means “sacred space.”
Your sacred space is not confined to the space within your home where you meditate, relax, or find solace from the outside chaos. We focus so much on clearing outside forces that we tend to forget about the inside. You also have a sacred space within. As women, nothing compares to our divine feminine energy within which starts with our yoni. Adopting ancient healing practices including ayurveda for yoni health is imperative in my spiritual journey. Honor your sacred space by reclaiming the feminine power we all have at some point or presently neglect. We’re so jaded by Western medicine that we fail to understand that it’s only meant to keep us sick so they can profit from our illness.
Do your own research on best natural healing practices for yoni health. There’s a ton of information about how to connect to your divine feminine energy. Keep an open mind and toss out the old beliefs from the programming we’re bombarded with from Western culture. They aren’t for your highest good only to fatten the pockets of those affiliated with the pharmaceutical companies. Here are some basic yoni health tips:
Yoni Health tips:
- wear cotton underwear
- avoid sleeping in underwear
- use a separate ph balanced wash for your yoni
- avoid tight clothes that constrict the yoni area
- take epsom salt or sea salt baths weekly
- use unbleached, cotton pads or tampons during your menses
- completely avoid feminine products (most are filled with chemicals that do more harm than good)
- consider meditations that focus on connecting with feminine energy, the womb, and reproductive parts
I’ll be following up on this as I explore other practices such as the use of yoni eggs, yoni steams, and other natural alternatives including herbs for yoni health.
Love and light,